Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Ten Thousandth Cast - February 20, 2013

I thought today that I'd add a little more humor to the blog once in a while.  Periodically, I will post a new comic that I titled, "The Ten Thousandth Cast".  The basis for the comic will be about musky fishing, but I reserve the right to take it in any direction that I choose, but will always be fishing related.

Many years ago, I dabbled in cartooning and drawing on a regular basis, and have posted a couple comics that I drew using a PC.  Like anything else, if you don't do it in a while, you get a bit rusty.  That's where I am, and I'm never satisfied with my work.  All I can promise though is that I will improve over time.  Rather than draw these on a PC or a tablet, I'll draw them by hand and then refine them using a PC or tablet.  No matter how I produce the finish product, my hope is that you'll enjoy them.

So, without further ado, I hereby present the first issue of, "The Ten Thousandth Cast."


No comments:

Post a Comment